My Top 10 Spiritual Quotes | 1st Entry| -augiegreen.blogspot.com-

My Top 10 Islamic Quotes.

 Here is my pick on spiritual quotes, that i love. May it benefits you and myself too.# Entry 1 

1. The proud will not enter paradise, nor a violent speaker.


2. He who has in his heart, the weight of a mustard seed of pride shall not enter paradise.


3. He who loves my ‘sunnah’, has loved me, and he who loves me, will be with me in Paradise.


4. The tear of a sinner is more beloved to Allah than the arrogance of a righteous man.


5. Be patient, for what was written for you was written by the greatest of writers.


6. Verily, there is heavenly reward for every act of kindness done to a living animal.


7. A person’s tongue can give you the taste of his heart - Ibn Qayyim Al Jawziyyah-


8. The Prophet said : “Shall I not tell you who will be forbidden from the Fire? It will be forbidden for every gentle, soft-hearted & kind person” - Tirmidhi-


9. Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said : All the sons of Adam are sinners but the best sinners are those who repent often. - At-Tirrnidhi-


10. Indeed, prayer prohibits immorality and wrongdoing.



READ MORE EXCITING POST:




NOTHING TO DO? FEELING SO LISTLESS? - 20 THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU FEEL BORED

WEIGHTLOSS TIPS. SIX EASY TIPS THAT CAN MAKE A HUGE CHANGE IN YOUR DIET

Comments