Top 20 Motivational Quotes - For Students, Study and Student's Lifestyles

Feeling out of it lately? Have no motivation to get up and get work done? - Here 20 list of quotes that are motivational for students.


Like other students, i'm sometimes have that feeling to just lay around and do nothing. When weekend came, i just cope up in my room, on the bed, just sleeping or scrolling my phone.


girl wearing grey long-sleeved shirt using MacBook Pro on brown wooden table Photo by Andrew Neel on Unsplash

But, as time goes around, it felt like it was such a waste, to not doing anything. When i got my ways with pinterest.com, i kind of found a lot of interesting posts that somehow help me became what my past self would proud of me.

I always found some motivations on pinterest that keep me going, even in my laziest day.
So, here i want to share with you my favourite motivational quotes, that i hope will help you, get up and get things done.


person standing near brown concrete wall : Photo by Scott Webb on Unsplash


1.Work while they sleep. Learn while they party. Save while they spend. Live like they dream.
- this one hits me hard. like bang!!!

2.My biggest dream is to look back and say "I made it".

3. No matter how you feel. Get up, dress up, show up and never give up.

4.Trust the vibes you get, energy doesn't lie

5.You get what you work for, not what you wish for.

6.The woman you're becoming will cost you people, relationships, spaces and material things. Choose her over everything.

7.The busy bee has no time for sorrow.

8.Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next.

9. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.

10. Educate yourself - read, read, read.

11.If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint', then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.

12.If your path demands you to walk through hell, walk as if you own the place.

13.Avoiding certain people to protect your emotional health is not a weakness. It's wisdom.

14.You can't go back and change the beginning but you can start where you are and change the ending.

15.Remember that great things take time.

16.Half of her beauty is her brain.

17. Strength grows in the moments when you think you can't go on but you keep going anyway.

18. Stop daydreaming, do your jobs.

19. If we keep doing what we are doing, we're going to keep getting what we're getting.

20.Thriving, not just surviving.



woman throwing her academic hat Photo by JodyHongFilms on Unsplash

And... we're at the end. This is kind of my personal list, where i wrote it in my journal - there's space for 'quotes/motivation-, help this will help whoever you are, where ever you are. see again in next post.

Byee...

-------AND STILL, WE STAND------

READ MORE:

19 Things You Should Learn Before You Reach Nineteen.

HOW TO IMPROVE YOURSELF TO BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOU? | 8 WAYS TO CONSTANTLY IMPROVED YOURSELF | 

Comments