Review Ruruberry 10%Niacinamide+Zinc Booster Drop. High strength vitamin &zinc formula

 Hai, Augie here!

I have been using ruruberry  for 3 months now. Overall, its been good, the liquids is not to liquidy not too thick. Its doesn’t have any smell besides the chemical smell, and i thinks it was a natural smell. Compairing to  ordinary, ruruberry is kind like a cheaper substitute but it also work well on my skin. Ruruberry is like a dupe for The ordinary. Often i use in the morning before skincare and at night before sleep. Often, i rub and massage my skin with this product. But, its take time to see the result. Its make your makeup smoother when you apply this before your makeup. 

But, please bear in mind to not use it with other active ingredients, as it can cause redness, itchy feelings. 

Within the time i use it, i can see a slight brightening effects for my skin, but not that too obvious. Its like natural course taken for my skin. Often i used when my skin has redness, breakout. It soothes my skin, and during this time, i wont use any products except for this serum.

I bought this on shopee via their official store. Packaging is good, fast delivery on shopee sales, free shipping. Link is here: https://shopee.com.my/ruruberry.os?smtt=0.0.9

Not affiliated links, i just want to help people make it easier for them.

I’ll update for any changes, hope to hear any comments from people visiting this blogs. Thank you!


Comments