How i become one of the winners in the Intel Sales Genius Competition by joining the Intel Retail Edge Program

 Hai, Augie here!



Today at approximately 01:11am, i got an email from Intel Retail Edge Support to inform me that i was the winner for the Intel Sales Genius Promotion.

The prizes was a Casio G-Shock Watch GA100CF-1A-Black. So upon reading this email, all i need to do is to reply to it with details and personal verification, before it would be posted out to my address.

End with the prizes, you must wondering how i get into the competition, how do i sign up? 

First to clarify this, i am a staff in the retail sales under a company based in Malaysia, that works with selling the Intel’s products. That is why, upon my admission to my current company, I was required to sign up and log in into the Intel Retail Edge Program. It has an app designed for this to make it easier to access. All i need is a works email and verification of employment to start this program. 

This program also have a lot of others promotion and exciting competition that the member can sign up, and prizes was very very generous. There is also a things which when you do a quizzes or exam related to the Intel environment, you will get a credits points. That is where you accumulates it, saved it and then you can claim rewards for it. The rewards varies with the points gain. It is a handsomely rewards for me. Right now, i’m still saving my points to claim a bigger rewards. I’ll share in this blog later and also any interesting promotions or competition in Intel program. Stay tuned to this.

 Right now, all i need to do is wait for my prizes. And i’ll also attached a pictures so, you can see a snippets of it.

Thank you for reading this post. 

We see again in the next posts.

Comments