Random post. Old money !! malaysian old coin from 90's

Hey there...
So, ummmm, good new, just wanna brag.




I don't actually know where I can brag. I have a blog, so why shouldn’t i? right? i likethe old coin, or if someone is interested in them. I like keeping old coin. its more like i'm feeling sad to use them, because they old...
so, I kind of, save them for years, and of course I like the way they look.

I got coin from 1980,1981, 1973,1967...
I got 20+ of them.
Oh hello there, Augie here. This is a random post about my coins that i write today at 12:24am. Because i got time, even though i got works tomorrow. Not harm in this yes.

Here's the picture...

This a really old draft. I wrote this a long time ago, but didnt have it in me to post because i keep thinking how prejudice people are, how judged we all. So i let it rot in a while. Now, i just don’t care. Not my problems if people didn’t like it, and if a few like this, well thank you. I appreciate it.

Comments