Just some random posting>>> AIMER-AFTER DARK

This is just some random posting. Its actually a lyrics from a song sang by AIMER, a Japanese singer. The lyrics are poetic and she sang it wonderfully. The song is in Japanese, but the lyrics was just translation. Sometimes, I like to have some feels. ahahaha

AIMER-AFTER DARK


Oh, how powerless the words "I love you" are
When even now, I don't want anything but you
Hey don't keep making the you inside me into a liar
I already can't cling to anything else but the you from that day
Those arms that held me, saying, "i'll never leave you alone again", are nowhere to be found
I couldn't get you to seek out the scars in my heart that I longed for you to caress
If we can ever meet again, I wish you'd at least made me hate you
Cause I've only ever see you smile gently

In order to not fear believing in something, I wanted to become stronger
I didn't want to hurt you in desperation from my anxiety
I forget you, who lives like the seasons, and even forget how to breathe-I loved you
But happiness I'd finally found slipped from these hands without a sound
Oh, how powerless the words "I love you" are
When even now, I don't want anything but you

There was no "Goodbye"-without saying a thing, you just disappeared
After fulfilling me this much, you didn't even leave me your last words

Oh, how powerless the words "I love you" are
Even now, alone, I can't take a step forward from here
To the dawning sky, I wish for a tomorrow unknown
"Farewell, My Dear"- I offer these words, so that I can move forward again

Comments