How I Get Band 5 in MUET

Assalamualaikum and hai to all..
 Today I would like to share with you guys how I manage to get band 5 in muet, which is the Malaysia test for English proficiency; literally.

For the truth I did not expect at all that I can score that high, because I taught that I can only get band 2, but magically (no) I did get band 5.
Trust me when I said that MUET is flipping hard. its really hard than spm (I get A).

My ways of scoring was that I focused more on reading. I did not speak good English, because it always stuck at my throat, even now, I still trying to speak every day with my friends as a practice. Guess being a uni students, you become good in English for the sake of presentation. haha

Getting back to the title, I focused on reading very hard, because that section give a lot of marks or percentage out of the listening or speaking or writing. One of my best part aside from reading is listening, so I focused a lot to it. Try to dismiss other sound and focused on the voice. Its my luck that my seat give the best sound in the hall during the exam.

During my MUET, I did a bit slow on writing, its like I wrote stupid things. I can seem to grasp the title and I cant pick the right words and arrange it well, so that my essay looks stupid and I have no much time, and there my laughable essay, ha. sue me.

BUT, you must know even reading can mess you really hard during the exam, I stressed out because it very hard.
For the first 10 minutes I tick the answers but it was all 'playing around'(please get my words).
When i'm done with ticking the answers in 10 minutes, I set the paper aside and sleep(not literally).
it was so hard that I fell like I want to give up, but during my 'sleep', I kind of lecturing myself, giving myself motivation. I remember the quote of " try and regret, or doubt and regret".

I choose the first one. I get up, inhale the air and push out and made up my minds. I said to myself, lantak lah apa nak jadi, janji aku cuba yang terbaik.

Then I read and surprisingly I undone almost all my answers and tick the closest that I think is the right answers. This is call usaha and tawakal. after all my efforts, I just wait for the results.

During the day the result came out, I guess I was the last one to anticipate it, I already think that I get band 2, but well you know what I get. There were not many that got band 5, like only 2-3 persons that get, and I was the one among it. I was very happy. Over the moon .

Band 6, I don't think there was anyone that got it.
that made me so proud of myself.

But above all, you must study, go to class only then you know what the scheme are or what the questions looks like, and do all the assingments or exercise your teacher gave. and above all respect your teachers, their blessing is one of the things that help me.

So, thats all I think. See at the next entry.
Assalamualaikum and bye.

Comments